The department of Applied Mathematics, Signals and communication (AMSC) supervises and coordinates the formation of engineering students in the following
- Applied Mathematics
- Signal processing
- Digital communication
- Signals and images (SIMAG)
- Wireless transmission systems
The department participates actively in curriculum updating in order to endow the Sup’Com engineering students with a complete formation allowing them:
- To acquire knowledge in engineering mathematics useful in the ICT field and appropriate in modelling and solving optimization problems
- To master the signal processing tools allowing the description and the study of the signals and the systems.
- To get acquainted with the practice of signals
- To have the necessary prerequisites for the non-specialized (digital communication) and the specialized (network of data transmission, advanced digital communications)
- To learn the theoretical aspects of implementing a reliable andefficient digitalcommunication
- To master the signals’ properties in telecommunications (speech, image with the particular case of the satellite image) considering their treatment and transmission.
- To acquire skills in the multimedia field